In COSEINC, we believe and abide by the following human resource policy:
- We will hire people that will be best suited to carry out the primary responsibilities required of their job competently and enthusiastically.
- We will evaluate all candidates against a standard set of objective and subjective criterion set out for their job.
- We strongly believe in and will practice a performance-based remuneration system.
- We believe and support continuous education and the improvement of relevant skill sets of our people.
- We believe all members of COSEINC have an important role to play, and as such, a stake in the success and failure of the company.
R&D (Web) Engineer
- Perform full SDLC on web applications.
- Write functional and design specifications for Web applications
- Design and deliver Web services
- Create, implement and support Web applications
- Perform unit, functional, integration and migration testing on Web applications
- Strong in Python, Danjo, Ruby on rails, PHP
- Strong in HTML, CSS, XML
- Be proficient in J2EE or ASP .net
- Strong in general database concepts, with experience in mysql
- Strong in applying MVC framework to web development
- Strong data visualization skill
- Be proficient in the architecture of clients, servers, and Internet systems
- Configuration and deployment of Web applications
- Experienced in Web applications' security principles
- Applicable for Singaporean and PR only
R&D (Application) Engineer
- Perform full SDLC on client/server applications.
- Write functional and design specifications for client/server applications
- Design and deliver client/server services
- Create, implement and support client/server applications
- Perform unit, functional, integration and migration testing on client/server applications.
- Strong in C, C++, Java.
- Strong in Windows API Programming, STL, MFC, WTL and WPF.
- Strong in Swing, SWT and JavaFx.
- Be proficient in network programming.
- Knowledge of Windows driver programming will be an advantage.
- Experienced in secure application development principles.
- Applicable for Singaporean and PR only.
The vulnerability researcher will perform as a hands-on specialist in the identification, discovery, evaluation and in-depth analysis of malware and vulnerabilities in current and future systems.
- Research and Analysis of Computer Security Vulnerabilities
- Risk Assessment and Analysis of Computer Security Malware and Exploits
- Recommend and Implement Computer Security Solutions
- Experience with or substantial knowledge of Reverse Engineering, current Internet Security Issues (e.g. exploits, trojans, malware, security patches), Software Bugs (e.g. buffer overflows).
- Strong background in C/C++ and Assembly (x86)
- Strong knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating system internals.
- Familiar with major network and system protocols, APIs, services etc.