CALL FOR TRAINING
ABOUT SHACK Singapore 2021
Date : 13 July – 16 July 2021
Venue : To Be Announced
There will be 2 types of classes at SHACK 2021. We will have 3-day and 4-day classes. However not all submissions will be accepted. We will be offering all trainers 65% of the profit. We believe the trainers deserve the bigger share of the profit as they are doing most of the work. So if you have a good training program, we like you to have a class in SHACK 2021.
Please note that all trainers must give a 15-minute presentation at the SHACK Session aka WhiskeyCon
TOPICS AND AREAS OF INTEREST
Trainers of SHACK 2021 Singapore will be entitled to the following privileges:
- 65% of net profit from the class.
- Complimentary pass(es) to SHACK Session.
- A very healthy dose of alcohol and fun.
Please note that trainers will bear the cost of travelling (air-ticket and hotel). The net profit for each class is determined by the difference between the total fee collected for each class and the total expenses incurred for each class. The expenses of each class would include the rental of the training venue and training equipment and training material.
All submissions must be in English and in PDF format only. The following information must be included.
Section A – Personal Data:
- Email Address:
- Cell phone:
- Brief biography:
Section B – Training Class Data
- Title of Training Class:
- Brief Description of Training Class:
- Format of Training:
- Live Online Streaming
- Pre-requisite of Training Class:
- Daily Class Outline:
Please note that all classes will start at 0900 hours and end at 1700 hour.
All training proposals must be submitted to email@example.com.
- CFT Closing Date - 31 January 2021
- Announcement of Training Classes - 14 February 2021
- Registration of Training Classes - 14 February 2021
- Closing Date of Class Registration - 31 May 2021
Please feel free to visit SHACK website to get a feel what this conference is all about - LEARN AND HAVE FUN!
By agreeing to teach at SHACK Singapore 2021, you are granting COSEINC the rights to reproduce, distribute, advertise and show your materials including but not limited to www.coseinc.com/shack/, printed and/or electronic advertisements, and all other mediums.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all selected Trainers who need to travel to Singapore for SHACK aka WhiskeyCon may need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Adhere to COVID-19 Travel Entry requirements determined by the Singapore Government.
- Produce Certificate of Vaccination (COVID-19) or any equivalent documentation accepted by the Singapore Government.
- Stay in Quarantine Hotels for 14 days upon arrival in Singapore and before the start of his/her class.
- Subjected to COVID-19 swap test(s).
The above requirements may change from time to time.